If you’re looking for the most powerful, professional blender for your kitchen, you might be wondering whether to go with the Vitamix E310 or the A2300. Both are excellent machines and great additions to any kitchen, but there are some important differences between them that you should consider when choosing which one is right for you.
Which of these two blenders would you choose? We’ve reviewed the Vitamix E310 and the Vitamix A2300, so we decided it is time to compare them head-to-head!
In this article, I will walk you through the similarities and differences between the two blenders, as well as some of the extra features and advantages that you might find useful. If you’re looking to upgrade your old blender or you’re in the market for a new one, this article can help you make an informed decision about which blender is best for your needs.
We examine five key reasons why spending a little more on the Vitamix a2300 is worth it.
Why A2300 blender is Better Than Vitamix E310
• The Vitamix A2300 has a 2.2 peak horsepower motor compared to the E310’s 1.5 peak horsepower motor. This means that the A2300 is more powerful overall than the E310 (33% stronger).
• The A2300 also has a larger 64 oz. Pitcher and can be used to make single-serve smoothies or frozen drinks. The E310 cannot do this for you so which makes A2300 a better choice if you plan on using your blender regularly for those kinds of activities.
• The E310 uses 100% stainless steel blades, while the A2300 has partially serrated blades that are completely encased in a cage. This makes them stronger and more durable, which is going to be an important feature if you’re going to be using your blender regularly. It also means that there is less risk of food getting caught between the blades, which can damage them over time and cause your blender to wear out faster.
• The A2300 is also much quieter than the E310. It has a variable speed control that lets you choose from 10 speeds (including two pulsing options for making dressings). This is something that not all blenders can do, but it helps ensure that you won’t wake the entire house up when you’re making breakfast smoothies in the morning.
• The A2300 has a 10-year warranty compared to just 5 years for the Vitamix E310
Quick Comparison Between Vitamix E310 Vs A2300
What is The Difference Between A2300 and E310 blenders?
Design and Container
The Vitamix E310 is a newer model than the Vitamix A2300. The E310 is lighter and has a slightly different design. However, the E310 has a smaller 64oz container, while the A2300 has a larger 72oz container.
The maximum speeds of both blenders are about the same, but the Vitamix e310 can blend at very high settings, whereas the Vitamix a2300 performs better when blending on lower speed settings.
Speed Control Options
A2300 has a variable speed control with ten settings plus two pulsing options. E310 only has five variable speeds and one pulse option.
The Vitamix A2300 has a 64-ounce polycarbonate pitcher, while the E310 has a 48-ounce stainless steel pitcher.
The most significant difference between these two blenders is the motor power. The Vitamix E310 has a 2HP (2000 watt) motor, which is quite powerful. By contrast, the Vitamix A2300 has a 1.5HP (1380 watt) motor.
The Vitamix A2300 costs higher than E310, but it is worth considering that quality blenders such as these are likely to last for many years.
Given this, you could consider them an investment rather than just something you’re purchasing for immediate use. You are far more likely to get your money back on a high-quality blender than you would be buying cheaper models that wear out after only a few months or years of regular use.
The Vitamix A2300 has a removable stainless steel blade assembly, and the Vitamix E310′s blades are permanently attached. This means the blade assembly in the A2300 enables easier cleaning and less risk of damage if dropped.
The E310 has a 5-year warranty, while the A2300 comes with a 10-year warranty.
If you want to keep your kitchen simple but still have a blender that can do it all, then the Vitamix A2300 is a perfect choice. On top of having a built-in single-serve option and a longer warranty, this blender is also much quieter than your average model at only 51 decibels (compared to 68 for the E310) so it won’t wake up everyone in the house when you’re making your morning smoothies.
If, on the other hand, you just want to make smoothies or frozen drinks once in a while for yourself and your family, then the E310 will do the job perfectly. It blends food almost as well as the A2300 at lower speeds and has an easier-to-use interface.
Similarities between A2300 and E310 blenders
• Both models have safety features like locking lids that make them safe to run even when there is no one in the room to supervise them.
• They have very similar controls: a pulse function, speed control knob, and a start/stop button.
• Both blenders can be stored in the same style Vitamix blender stand that comes with their warranty registration card. A2300 comes with locking tabs so it can be securely attached to the base. E310 uses four rubber feet on the bottom of the container instead of tabs to hold the blender into place in the base unit.
• The Vitamix A2300 and Vitamix E310 blenders are both built to last a lifetime
• Both blenders have die-cast metal containers.
• Both blenders have variable speed control with different settings.
• Both models are backed by a warranty and come with an instruction booklet as well as a cookbook.
• Vitamix A2300 and Vitamix E310 blenders are from the same company; they have similar blade shapes and solid build quality.
• These blenders are excellent choices for your kitchen. They’re both good at blending, pureeing, chopping, and grinding.
• They feature a digital touchpad for ease of use.
• Both blenders have self-cleaning options so that you can use them without worrying about what to do when it comes to cleaning them up.
• Both blenders are great for blending the hot soup.
• Both blenders are great for blending frozen fruit.
• These blenders have preprogrammed settings, which means that you can use them to make smoothies and other recipes without having to stop and adjust the settings.
• Both blenders feature a tamper for pushing down ingredients.
• They are great for blending dry ingredients.
• The Vitamix A2300 and the Vitamix E310 blenders are both commercial-grade blenders that are suitable for home use.
• Both blenders feature a self-cleaning function.
• Both blenders can be used for ice cream, frozen drinks, and soups. In short, they can be used all over the kitchen.
The two models are fairly similar, but they do have some key differences that could make one better than the other, depending on your needs.
With all of this information at hand, we hope you feel confident making an informed decision as to which model is best suited for your kitchen!
With so many blenders on the market, it can be overwhelming to find one that is right for your needs. We hope this Vitamix e310 blender vs. a2300 comparison has helped you narrow down which product will work best for you and your family!
If you have any questions, we’ve provided the FAQs below to help answer your most burning inquiries!
How many watts is Vitamix A2300?
The Vitamix A2300 is a 1,500-watt blender, which is one of the lowest-power models that Vitamix makes.
Which is better BlendTec or Vitamix?
Both blenders are great, and there’s a lot of different things that you can do with each of them. I’ll be honest; I’ve been using a Vitamix for years. I’ve had it for about seven years, and it’s still going strong.
Is Vitamix E310 good for smoothies?
The Vitamix E310 is not really ideal for making smoothies. The main problem is that it doesn’t have the power to crush ice or frozen fruit, which are two of the most common ingredients in smoothies. If you want to make smoothies for the long term, then go for Vitamix A2300, which comes with a powerful motor.
What is the difference between Vitamix models?
The main difference between the Vitamix models is the speed and horsepower. The low-end models have a 1.5 HP motor, whereas the high-end models have up to 3 HP motor. The high-end models also have a variable speed control system.
Is Vitamix really the best blender?
Vitamix is the Rolls Royce of blenders. It’s the best blender you can get. They’ve been around for since long, and they produce high-quality commercial-grade blenders which are ideal for home use. They’re also used in restaurants all over the world.