The Revealing Truth Behind Phentaslim
Before revealing the truth about the Phentaslim pills let us take a look and see what they are, how they are meant to work, what they contain and how they are available.
What is Phentaslim
Phentaslim is a diet pill that is designed by Optimum Nutra to lose weight by boosting metabolism.The manufacturer claims, it is made under supervision of Government officials and gone through a highest level of inspection before launching into the market.
The manufacturer also claims that this supplement comes with various benefits other than weight loss.
How Does it Work
First, as the manufacturer claims, this is a formula based on natural products meant to reduce body fat by boosting one’s metabolism, providing longer lasting energy and suppressing your appetite, all without any side effects. It is also said to improve mental actions, such as memory and concentration.
- Made by using all natural and clinically proven ingredients.
- Boost metabolism – Increase your metabolism so that you can burn more calories and reduce extra fat.
- Long lasting energy – Enhances levels of energy without that crash and burn sense.
- Suppress appetite – It helps to suppresses your appetite which means you stop snacking in between meals.
- Help psychological efficiency – It helps good mental stability, good concentration as well as co-ordination.
- Thiamin 1.3mg
- L-Carnitine 250mg – An amino acid which enables you to decrease excess fat and maximize muscle tissue.
- Riboflavin 1.7mg
- Guarana Seed 100mg – Needless to say naturally contains caffeine, which can increase energy levels, improve behavior, as well as control food cravings.
- Niacin 20mg
- Green Tea 125mg – Catechins found in green tea extract can help improve body fat oxidation and thermogenesis while cutting down cholestrerol levels and blood pressure levels.
- Cayenne 50mg – Has been proven to stimulate thermogenesis and boost blood circulation.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 150mg – Enhances concentration, decreases food cravings, and much more.
- Raspberry Ketone 200mg – Enhance your body’s production of Adiponectin, a testosterone that can assist manage glucose.
- L-Tyrosine 200mg – Can help decrease tiredness and also to recover faster from physical exercises.
- Panax Ginseng Root 75mg
- Zinc 15mg
- Vitamin B6 1.8mg
How To Take Phentaslim
These pills come in bottles of 60 or 90 pills. The recommendation is to take one capsule, with water, 20 minutes before each main meal of the day and no later than 3 p.m..
Who Should Avoid Taking Phentaslim?
If you are Pregnant or breastfeeding then avoid taking this supplement. . This supplement also not suitable for minors and people who have BMI (body mass index) less than 18.5.
You must consult a medical professional prior to starting taking the capsule if you have any kind of medical problem or even taking a prescription medication.
Side Effects Of Phentaslim
The manufacturer did not disclose the possbile sde effects of Phentaslim but there are reports of negative effects from the customer who used this supplement, like Nausea, Jitters,Headaches
How Much Does Phentaslim Cost
Phentaslim is right now available in 3 different purchasing options:
- 1-Month Supply: $59.95
- 2-Month Supply: $99.95
- 3-Month Supply: $129.95
If you buy a 1-month supply, you should pay an extra $4.95 for shipping and delivery. However, you can get free shipping if you buy 2 or 3 months supplies.
Phentaslim Pros and Cons
The only pro is that you get a 30-day money back guarantee from the supplier, which means that you still have a chance to return the bottle now and avoid health issues. Although you might be tempted to think that the vitamins in its formula are beneficial for your body, the problem is that they are used in the wrong proportions. Not only that they will not help in any way, but side effects may appear and threaten your well being.
The very name of the pills suggests fake, unnatural results, given that it is either inspired from Phen, meaning “appearing” or “seeming” or it is the abbreviation of a chemical called phenol. The pills either appear to be something they are not and deliver something they do not, or they are based on a substance from the phenyl group, synthesized artificially.
Another disadvantage is the fact that the pills contain caffeine, being unsuitable for many people suffering from heart problems or liver diseases, as well as for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Although the other ingredients are all natural, they can have negative effects on the body as well. For example, cayenne pepper leads to rashes or sweating and ginseng is known do be toxic if used for extended time frames, leading to hormonal problems.
In order to see if a product works or not, it is always a good idea to check the reviews of those who have already used it. Phentaslim buyers complain that, although it does pay some results, it does not do it alone, but with the help of diet and exercise, and the stricter the diet and the more intense the workouts are, the better the results. It is difficult to avoid the question on anyone’s lips: what if the results were only brought about by the healthier lifestyle?
While many users report the energy boost that can easily be attributed to caffeine, few report having obtained the promised and desired weight loss results. Add to that the occasional states of dizziness and the headaches, and you cannot help thinking that it may be better not to invest any money in it.
Are you looking for best diet pills? then you need to check this list of best diet pills for women that work fast.
Why invest in something you know nothing about and you have no guarantee that will work, when there are so many natural products out there that have received much better feedback and present no or fewer and milder side effects? Don’t!
Even though Phentaslim is made by using natural and clinically proven ingredients we don’t recommend this supplement to our readers. As there are some hidden side effects that cause serious damage to your health.We recommend only tested and proven diet supplement to our reader which are not based on theories but backed by actual results from real customers.